THE FBINAA CHARITABLE FOUNDATION: 2020 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
BY JOHN LELACHEUR, FBINAA CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
2020 Scholarship Program
The FBINAA Charitable Foundation annually offers 18 scholarships of $1,000 each to selected high school seniors for post-secondary education at an accredited College or University. Four scholarships will be awarded to each of the four FBINAA Sections, and two to the Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI. There are also sponsored scholarships which will be issued to the most eligible person who did not receive a Section Scholarship.
The intent of this program is to:
- Support and encourage youth development through continuing education at an accredited College or University
- Promote community involvement
- Encourage demonstrated leadership
- Encourage active membership in the FBI National Academy Associates
To be eligible applicant must be:
- The child, step-child, or grandchild of an active member of the FBINAA or Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI
- A high school senior
- Plan to attend an undergraduate program at an accredited institution of higher learning
The manner in which a student applies for a scholarship has changed this year. Students wishing to be considered must go onto the FBINAA Charitable Foundation website and navigate to the Scholarship page. All applications are now done on-line and through a portal. You must be able to upload your high school transcript, essay and a photograph as part of the process.
Only applications submitted electronically between March 1 and April 30, 2020 will be accepted. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered. All applicants will be notified of their application results.
Any questions should be directed to FBINAA Charitable Foundation Scholarship Chairman, John LeLacheur at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-578-9516.
~"We exist because there is a member in need"~
FBINAA Charitable Foundation
Please visit our website https://fbinaafoundation.org where you will find more information on our history, services offered to our members, and ways you can assist the Charitable Foundation reach the million dollar goal.
BACK TO MAGAZINE...