Question: How can I pay my dues?
Answer: There are a few options to pay for your FBINAA membership dues.
- You can click here to sign in and pay online.
- You can mail your check directly to the National Office at: FBINAA, Inc. FBI Academy, Bldg 8-102, Quantico, VA 22135. Please be sure to put your member ID in the memo section of your check.
- If your membership has become INACTIVE, you may complete a RENEWAL application (link to pdf below), and mail your check to the address listed above.
Question: How do I log on to the Members Only portion?
Answer: In order to log on to the Members Only area of fbinaa.org:
- Your username is your member number (if you have forgotten your member number, simply click on I forgot my member ID link)
- If you do not know your password click on the forgot my password link.
Question: What’s my member number?
Answer: It’s on your membership card and it never changes.
Question: What happens to my membership after I retire?
Answer: Even though you have retired from law enforcement, you are still able to keep your membership with the FBINAA. Upon your retirement, please contact us at email@example.com so we may change your membership status to retired.
Question: How can I receive a receipt or invoice for my membership dues payment?
Answer: On your Profile page you will find a link to access both your Dues Receipt and your Dues Invoice.
- For a receipt go to the main profile page and click PRINT RECEIPT button.
- For an invoice on the Membership tab of your Profile page click the DUES INVOICE button
Question: Can I come to the Academy for a visit?
Answer: Security measures at the FBI Academy are very tight. In order to come to the Academy, you must schedule a visit prior to your intended date. You must be on escorted access at all times. Please contact us at 703-632-1990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question: How can I become a member of the FBINAA?
Answer: Membership to the FBINAA is open only to graduates of the FBI’s National Academy Program. You must be a lieutenant or higher in rank in order to be considered for the NA. Contact your local FBI office and your supervisor/superiors for more information.
Question: How do I obtain a copy of my transcripts from UVA?
Answer: CLICK HERE to complete a transcript request or call 703.632.1186.
Question: How do I obtain a copy of my NA Diploma?
Answer: CLICK HERE to complete a diploma request form.